Project onscreen hues and colors onto the wall around your TV with this intelligent led strip!
The TV and movie watching experience isn’t completely universal. Even if you’ve got an incredible television paired with a phenomenal soundbar or surround sound system, various factors affect your video watching. While on-screen visuals and audio are indeed important, your physical surroundings are crucial as well.
If you're looking to set the mood in your entertainment areas, ambient lighting is one of the best ways of accomplishing this. Diffrakted uses LEDs around the edges of the TV to echo the on-screen colors onto the wall behind. It makes the edges of the screen appear much less apparent, creates the illusion of a bigger picture and aims to really draw you into the scene.
Sure there have been LED tv backlights out for a while, but these are just static colors that have nothing to do with what's on your screen. The LEDs will match whatever is being shown in their corresponding part of the TV and shine the same color onto your wall.
- LEDs Sync to Content Playing: If you're watching a show that has a blue sky on the top of the screen, and a grassy green field on the bottom, the LEDs on the back of your TV will shine blue colors on the top of the TV behind your wall, and green colors below. They will then actively sync and change colors live to what is being shown on your screen.
- Reduces Eye Strain: You’ll appreciate a more pleasing picture that drastically reduces eye strain while increasing the perceived contrast and blackness of the on-screen display.
- Easy to Install: Cutting LED strips are very simple thanks to the cut lines along the strips. At each cut point there is a black line with copper solder pads that sits on each side. The copper solder pads make it so each strip piece is addressable even after being cut. The LED strips have a 3M adhesive back for simple mounting options.
- Multiplatform Support: This device is compatible with Android, Windows, macOS Linus and Raspberry Pi operating systems.
Important to know!
This item does not work for LG or Samsung TVs because they are not Android system TVs. Please check if your TV can download "Android Ambilight Application" (A paid software) before purchasing.
2. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
3. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
4. Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
- 1* Led Strip
- 1* Light Box
- 1* USB Cable
- 1* Power Adapter
- Step 1: Install LEDs
- Step 2: Connect properly
- Step 3: Choose the Software
Setting up the Ambibox Capture Software
All orders placed before next week qualify for Free Shipping!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our Fulfillment Center for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. Some products are made to order and they usually take 1-3 days to manufacture. After this time, your order is shipped.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 14 and 25 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. International delivery usually takes about 20–30 business days.
Notice: There are certain delays on all carriers due to the global pandemic of COVID-19 (aka coronavirus). However, we are working around the clock with our shipping partners to ensure that your order reaches you as soon as possible. These times are certainly challenging but we hope we'll get through this temporary phase soon and keep delighting you with our best service possible. We are sincerely thankful for your continued support and business.